There are very few things more incredible that running in after a cold, rainy, or snowy day and cuddling under a blanket with a cup of hot chocolate.
So that’s why this Peppermint Hot Chocolate recipe by Bon Appetit is a pick for this week!
- 1 cup chilled heavy whipping cream, divided
- 1 teaspoon plus 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 cups whole milk
- 4 ounces bittersweet (preferably 60% cocoa) chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 4 small candy canes (for garnish)
View this full recipe here: http://www.bonappetit.com/recipe/peppermint-hot-chocolate
Photo by www.childfreechic.com