This week’s pick is Chili Cheese on Toast from BBC Good Food. If you need something a bit more filling to go with a salad at home, look no further. This recipe is easily convertible to Vegan or G-Free.
- 4 slices ciabatta loaf, (cut on an angle to make the pieces larger)
- bunch green onions, finely sliced
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1/2 cup Gruyère, grated
- 1 Tbsp dried chilli flakes
- splash Worcestershire sauce
- green salad, to serve
Check out the full recipe here: http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/6381/chillied-cheese-on-toast
If you’re in the Austin area and want to come out to learn tons of easy to make at home recipes, grab your tickets today for our Sunday Funday #AliceInWinterWonderland event at Fair Market.