Giving someone the perfect gift requires one thing – LISTENING. Most people will drop hints as to what they want or need in conversation. Other times, you may not know exactly what someone wants or need, but you know a bit about them to help you come up with some great ideas that fit who they are. Then, there’s the dreaded office exchange where you pull the name of that one person you don’t get to talk to very much, but the rules state NO GIFT CARDS. Ha!
Well, here’s some ideas to get your thoughts going on what could make a wonderful gift for someone close or someone you’re just getting to know.
10) Elegant Comfort 1500 Thread Count Microfiber 4 Peice Bed Sheet Set, Wrinkle-Free and Fade Resistant Queen, Gray by Amazon – Under $30 right now! Catch the sale!
9) Better than a High Five by Stretch Recipes – $5 – Send mystery snacks to your friends with a note to let them know how Awesome they really are. Serves as a great thank you as well as you’re awesome gift. Save 40% Today only by entering BLACKFRIDAY2015
You can also order snacks delivered for an entire week. Check out the shop here.
8) Adult Coloring Books – What better way to release some stress at the end of the day!
And if you’re really trying to pile on the snacks for one big gift, try this –
7) Oyster Wine Opener – For your friend that loves wine and is still cranking with the traditional one, this will make it easy, fast and fun!
6) Electronic Dictionary Yes, we have the internet, but guess what? There are writers, parents, grandparents and even students who can’t bring mobile phones into class that would appreciate this one!
5) Never Have I Ever, the Game of Poor Life Decisions – Only Get this Card Game if You Want Tears Running Down Your Face from Gut Busting Laughs, Outrageous Fun and to Be The Hit of Every Party From This Day Forward. Not for the Faint of Heart. Played on The Ellen DeGeneres Show.
this one for the not so bored board gamers in your life.
4) Cards Against Humanity – because some of you have some fantastically dark and twisted humor.
3) Creative Mugs. Check out this Generic Thermo Lens Mug, 16oz, to see how creative & personalized mugs can get.
2) Knife Sharpener
Smith’s Consumer Products Kitchen IQ Black Manual Edge Grip 2 Step Knife Sharpener, Set of 2
1) Travel Bags & AccessoriesSomeone you know hitting the road soon? Help them go in style and organized.
Those are our top 10 gift inspiration ideas. We hoped we sparked ideas in you!