Six Finalists have been selected to pitch their impact enterprises to receive seed funding and a full year of Incubation Support from UnLtd USA, Austin’s first incubator for entrepreneurs solving pressing social and environmental problems.
MARK YOUR CALENDARS: We will be pitching Stret¢h to a panel of highly experienced judges on August 2, 2014:
- Dan Graham, CEO of Build A Sign
- Jason Seats, Managing Director of TechStars Austin
- David Porter, Executive Director of A Glimmer of Hope Austin
- Jennifer Carroll, Executive Director at DLA Piper NEST
- Randall Kempner, Executive Director of ANDE at The Aspen Institute
- Steve Wanta, Program Director at Whole Planet Foundation and Founder of Center61
- Scott Collier, Managing Director at Pasadera Capital and Co-Founder of Slow Money Austin
This is awesome news for Stretch Recipes we are in great company with 5 other social and environmental impact companies based in Austin.
Here are the list of finalists:
Hudson Baird, PelotonU (http://www.pelotonu.org)
Dustin Fedako, Compost Pedallers (http://www.compostpedallers.com)
Lauren Foster, Stretch (http://www.stretchrecipes.com)
Michael Hanan & Lloyd Minick, Ten Acre Organics (http://www.tenacreorganics.com)
Igor Holas, Mentegram (http://www.mentegram.com)
Cheyenne Weaver & Diana Griffin, GirlsGuild (http://girlsguild.com)
UnLtd USA is a member of the Global Social Entrepreneurship Network, a platform bringing together the learnings, models and expertise from member organizations around the world.
Special thanks to Gabriel Valles of MentorWings.com who introduced me to this wonderful opportunity during SXSW.