STRETCH RECIPES, INC.
EFFECTIVE DATE: November 14, 2014
By visiting our Site or using any of our Services you agree that your personal information will be handled as described in this Policy. Your use of our Site or Services, and any dispute over privacy, is subject to this Policy and our Terms of [Use/Service], including its applicable limitations on damages and the resolution of disputes. Our Terms of [Use/Service] are incorporated by reference into this Policy.
Information We Collect About You
We may collect information about you directly from you and from third parties, as well as automatically through your use of our Site or Services.
Information We Collect Directly From You. All visitors to our Site may browse the Site without registering for our Services. However, to register for our Services you must provide certain information, including your name and email address. We may also collect additional information that will help us provide our Services to you, including your mobile phone number,p demographic information (such as age range, ethnicity and education level), health information, purchasing patterns, dining habits and dietary restrictions. We will also collect information that you voluntarily provide to us, for example if you contact us with a question or response to one of our surveys or questionnaires.
Information We Collect Automatically. We may automatically collect information, such as the following, about your use of our Site or Services through cookies and other technologies: your domain name; your browser type; operating system type; pages or screens you view; links you click; your IP address; the length of time you visit or use our Services; and the referring URL, or the webpage that led you to our Site. We may combine information collected automatically with other information that we have collected about you.
How We Use Your Information
We use your information, including your personal information, for the following purposes:
- To provide our Services to you; to communicate with you about your use of our Services; to respond to your inquiries; to process your orders; and for other customer service purposes.
- To better understand how users access and use our Service, both on an aggregated and individualized basis; to respond to user desires and preferences; and for other research and analytical purposes.
- To tailor the content and information that we may send or display to you; to offer personalized help and instructions; and to otherwise personalize your experiences while using our Site or Services.
- To provide you with news and newsletters, special offers, and promotions; to contact you about products or information we think may interest you; and for other marketing, advertising and promotional purposes.
- To comply with applicable legal obligations.
How We Share Your Information
We may share your information, including personal information, as follows:
- Affiliates. We may disclose your information to our affiliates or subsidiaries for research, marketing and other purposes consistent with this Policy.
- Non-Affiliated Third Parties. We may disclose your information with non-affiliated third parties who may use the information to provide you with information that may be of interest to you or to market or advertise products or services that they think would be of interest for you.
- Service Providers. We may disclose your information to vendors, service providers, contractors, agents or other entities who perform functions on our behalf.
- Business Transfers. If we are acquired by or merged with another company, if substantially all of our assets are transferred to another company or as part of a bankruptcy proceeding, we may transfer your information to another entity.
- In Response to Legal Process. We may disclose your information in order to comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, court order or other legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena.
- To Protect Us and Others. We also may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person, violations of our Terms of [Use/Service] or this Policy or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
- Aggregate and De-Identified Information. We may share aggregate or de-identified information about users with third parties for marketing, advertising, research or similar purposes.
- Health Care Professionals. We may also share aggregate and/or de-identified information with nutritionists, doctors, or other health care professionals in order to provide health-related information or recommendations to you.
Cookies and Other Tracking Mechanisms
Do Not Track. Our Site does not respond to Do Not Track signals, but we do not track your activities once you leave our Site. You may, however, disable certain tracking as discussed in this section (e.g., by disabling cookies).
Local Storage Objects. We may use Flash Local Storage Objects (“Flash LSOs”) to store your Site preferences and to personalize your visit. Flash LSOs are different from browser cookies because of the amount and type of data stored. Typically, you cannot control, delete or disable the acceptance of Flash LSOs through your web browser. For more information on Flash LSOs, or to learn how to manage your settings for Flash LSOs, go to the Adobe Flash Player Help Page, choose “Global Storage Settings Panel” and follow the instructions. To see the Flash LSOs currently on your computer, choose “Website Storage Settings Panel” and follow the instructions to review and, if you choose, to delete any specific Flash LSO.
Clear GIFs, pixel tags and other technologies. Clear GIFs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on your computer’s hard drive, clear GIFs are embedded invisibly on web pages. We may use clear GIFs (also known as web beacons, web bugs or pixel tags), in connection with our Site to, among other things, track the activities of Site visitors, help us manage content and compile statistics about Site usage. We or our service providers may also use clear GIFs in HTML emails to our customers to help us track email response rates, identify when our emails are viewed and track whether our emails are forwarded.
We invite you to post content to our Service, including your comments, pictures, and any other information that you would like to be available on our Services. If you post content to our Services, all of the information that you post, as well as the name you have provided us, will be available to all visitors to our Services. If you post your own content on our Site or Services, your posting may become public and Stretch Recipes cannot prevent such information from being used in a manner that may violate this Policy, the law or your personal privacy.
Our Services may contain links to third-party websites. Any access to and use of such linked websites is not governed by this Policy, but instead is governed by the privacy policies of those third-party websites. We are not responsible for the information practices of such third-party websites.
Security of My Personal Information
We have implemented security measures to protect the personal information we collect. Please be aware that despite our efforts, no data security measures can guarantee 100% security. You should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your password, mobile device and computer by, among other things, signing off after using a shared computer, choosing a robust password that nobody else knows or can easily guess, and keeping your log-in and password private. We are not responsible for any lost, stolen or compromised passwords or for any activity on your account via unauthorized password activity.
Access to My Personal Information
You may modify personal information that you have submitted to us by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org and detailing the changes that need to be made.
Special Information for California Consumers
California residents may request a list of certain third parties to which we have disclosed personally identifiable information about you for their own direct marketing purposes. You may make one request per calendar year and your request is free of charge. In your request, please attest to the fact that you are a California resident and provide a current California address for your response. You may request this information in writing by contacting us at email@example.com. Please allow up to thirty (30) days for a response.
We may send periodic promotional or informational emails to you. You may opt out of such communications by following the opt-out instructions contained in the email or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that it may take up to 10 business days for us to process opt-out requests. If you opt out of receiving emails about recommendations or other information we think may interest you, we may still send you emails about your account or any services you have requested or received from us.
Children Under 13
Our Services are not designed for children under 13. If we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we will delete such information from our systems.
If you have questions about the privacy aspects of our Services or would like to make a complaint, please contact us at:
Stretch Recipes, Inc.
811 E. 11th Street #116
Austin, TX 78702
Changes to this Policy
This Policy is current as of the Effective Date set forth above. We may change this Policy from time to time, so please be sure to check back periodically. We will post any changes to this Policy on our Site. If we make any changes to this Policy that materially affect our practices with regard to the personal information we have previously collected from you, we will endeavor to provide you with notice in advance of such change by highlighting the change on our Site.