We are on a mission to empower you to eat better and save more! We ask that you join us officially by becoming a member to play social trivia games with us for points.
WHY DO WE DO THIS?
We know that WE have a powerful voice and we want to move mountains to reduce the price of Organics. There is nothing more able to do this than by gathering a collective of people who want to pay the lowest price they can to eat the best that they can! In another life, we would have been game show hosts because we just want to Give, Give, Give! We want your everyday lives improved by the work that we do and we believe there’s no better way to do this than by rewarding you for demanding Organics! It lowers the price, it’s good for local farms, and it’s less pesticides for us to eat. Sounds like a win to me!
HOW DOES THIS WORK?
1) Apply for Membership – Complete the application.
2) Pay the first month or the year for your Membership Level by sending $12 via paypal to email@example.com
3) Someone from our team will contact you to find out more about you (are you really wanting to eat better and save more?) and your specific needs.
4) If you’re approved, you will receive a confirmation e-mail of your acceptance.
5) Once you are approved, you are ready to play trivia and start earning POINTS!
It’s also easy to EARN POINTS! Just start playing and being socially active with us!
1) What are the requirements for membership? First and foremost, you have to be committed to living the Stretch Recipes lifestyle, in short dedicated to being an amazing Global and Community citizen, Proud supporter of businesses that give back to the communities they conduct business in, ready to shake up the food system to reduce the price of organics, let your fingers do the praising on social on media and in person to generate buzz and excitement to drum up more money saving opportunities for yourself and your fellow members, and finally, being the best that you can be. In other words, a good person who understands the power of community and their voice.
The second requirement is income related. White Card & Green Card members should have a minimum income of $25k or higher. For Black Card membership, your minimum income must be $50k or higher -or- your employer & you are successfully enrolled in our #EatBetterSaveMore community rewards program.
The third requirement is that you have a FB, Twitter, or Instagram Account. We’re a social company and that means getting impact through voice as well as our ability to raise more dollars and interest by your participation.
2) What if I want to cancel my membership?
We really hate to see you go. We’re so incentivized for you to eat better and save more, that we welcome our members to continuously make suggestions. However, your membership is non-refundable and inactivity does cost you your points.
3) I have more questions that weren’t addressed here, who do I ask?
Feel free email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get you squared away!