Swimming lessons have been great so far! I got off to a bit of a rocky start. I enrolled in the wrong session, but luckily was able to switch to a Friday morning instead. My first day in the pool, I got an extra half hour to make up for…
- Garlic – More likely to help you ward off Vampires or fight heart disease?
- Music Monday: Pink – What about us
- Congratulations to fellow Columbia Alum Lena Waithe for her Emmy Win for Master of None. Southside Chicago girls are always Making History!!!
- The Office Relationship
- At Work Kitchen Etiquette
- Chicken Taco Avocados From Delish
- Avocados are the official fruit of the Millennial
- Watch out 7up in Mexico has the type of up you don't need! https://t.co/WnXeEu6ewR 13 hours ago
- Our biggest fans this week: @DrKerryAnne. Thank you! via https://t.co/KHscxy0NwR https://t.co/PnWUR9PeS3 16 hours ago
- I retired at 37 as a self-made millionaire — here's how I figured out exactly how much I needed to save https://t.co/o2dKgkmeqi 2 days ago
- You Can Get Free Admission to More Than 1,000 Museums This Weekend - Money https://t.co/D3TEuUxUIG 3 days ago
- Affordable housing exists in L.A. Check out these tours - LA Times https://t.co/9SeL3pyvij 4 days ago
#aliceinwinterwonderland app atx austin best best recipes budget business butter california cheese chicken cooking easy eat event events food fresh garlic health healthy holiday ideas inspiration lauren foster los angeles millennials money music nutrition olive oil onion pepper recipe recipes salt save startup start up stretch stretch recipes tech texas tx