1) I love this chopper!!! It’s fun and easy to use. Best of all, easy to wash and doesn’t cost a fortune. I use it whenever I cut up onions, peppers, and garlic to save about 5 minutes of prep-time for sure.
2) This Cuisinart Waffle Maker will have your day starting off fantastically. Who doesn’t love waffles in the morning!?
3) When you can grab a mini juicer to make awesome juice at home for under $30, DO IT! This one even comes with recipes for inspiration.
4) If I can spend about 10-15 minutes in the morning throwing some awesomeness into this 6 quart crockpot to come home with some awesome soup, stew, or some food magic, sign me up! I’ll make my waffles while I use my chopper to get the veggies going.
5) Popcorn is my favorite snack and I personally go through bags of skinny pop like their laced with angel tears. So of course when Im out, I pop at home. This red popper would be my pick for sure. Great when friends are over or it’s Hulu and sit with a respectable amount of space between you night.
These would also might make good gifts for the holiday.